Thursday, October 31, 2013

Katy Perry: Pretty Kitty in Tokyo

Jetting off for more promotional duties, Katy Perry arrived at the Nartia International Airport in Japan on Wednesday (October 30).


The 29-year-old singer kept it casual as she wore a floral black dress, leather jacket and boots and greeted her awaiting fan base.


As recently reported by GossipCenter, the "Roar" hitmaker admitted she's tired of other female artists showing off their assets to gain attention.


"Like females in pop -- everybody's getting naked," Miss Perry explained. "I mean, I've been naked before but I don't feel like I have to always get naked to be noticed. But it's interesting to see..."


She then added, "I'm not talking about anyone in particular. I'm talking about all of them. I mean, it's like everybody's so naked. It's, like, put it away. We know you've got it. I got it too."


In regards to her own past nudity indiscretions, Katy stated, "I've take it off for -- I've taken it out here and there. And I'm not necessarily judging. I'm just saying sometimes it's nice to play that card but also it's nice to play the cards. And I know I have that sexy card in my deck but I don't always have to use that card."


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katy-perry/katy-perry-pretty-kitty-tokyo-1071216
Related Topics: Witches of East End   freedom tower   Lleyton Hewitt   Erwin Schrödinger   Snowden  

No comments:

Post a Comment